Sarah 215/365

My first actual bra in years, and it's red, I am not sure I have ever owned a red bra before.
Candice helped me pick it out. I told her that it was kind of hard buying it, as though I was being totally fake, but I can't help but admit that it is much better then the sports bra uniboob I've had going on for the last few years, and the girls look decent.
It's odd how everyday normal things are so hard to do, the things that seem as though they shouldn't be difficult.
It's a bra for christ sake, not a major life decision.

7 comments:
Hot Mama!
i had and loved a red bra! looks good :-)
AND buying a bra is a big decision. how that baby fits and feels can affect your whole dang day!
It looks fantastic! Every lady needs a sexy red bra to wear.
It's change, and change can be hard..... But I'd have to agree.....the girls look dang good. Much better then a sports bra uniboob. lol ;)
It's outside of your box and sometimes that can be discombobulating.
Going from a uniboob to a hot-looking sexy babe IS a big step, so no wonder it was hard. Good for you!
Dang girl, look at you! Hawt hawt hawt!
Post a Comment