Holy carp! They serve fish too! Yes i mispelled crap. :)
do they do pedicures? maybe a play on the sole of the foot?
I'm with adrienne. I think it's a pedi reference...
either way...still funny. :)
That's what my hubby suggested, nope they don't do pedis there. It's a salon (hair and waxing only) where the stylists pay a fee to have a station and work for themselves. There's no nail work done in there.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Holy carp! They serve fish too! Yes i mispelled crap. :)
do they do pedicures? maybe a play on the sole of the foot?
I'm with adrienne. I think it's a pedi reference...
either way...still funny. :)
That's what my hubby suggested, nope they don't do pedis there. It's a salon (hair and waxing only) where the stylists pay a fee to have a station and work for themselves. There's no nail work done in there.
Post a Comment