Kirsten 254/365


Trying to take some sexy photos. This is one of the better ones.

8 comments:

nicole from envisage May 12, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

ooh i like that bra!

Mary Jane May 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Ditto. Good shot! Love the tattoo peeking out.

Marie May 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

VERY VERY sexy! Like! Like!

RobinTwo May 12, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Very very sexy! Oh I'd like to get my hands on you!!! NO!!! I DONT MEAN LIKE THAT! I mean to take sexy photos for you like I did with Marie. You should see how good her book she had made for her hubby looks. He's gonna FAINT!

Kirsten May 12, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Robintwo Thats why I asked for your help!! LOL

I'm making hubby help me with photos tonight, It wont be a surprise anymore but at least he will get the shots he wants!

Andrea May 12, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

mission accomplished. great picture!

RobinTwo May 13, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

If Marie lets me, I can E-mail you some of her shots so you can get some ideas. They are so great! Or maybe she will send you the link to her book.........So cool!

Marie May 13, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Send me your email and I can email you the link.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP