oooh, nice
Absolutely lovely, dahling.
Oooh so pretty! I would I could get away with maxidresses.
i hope you have a wonderful time! you look very nice. will you be wearing shoes? :)
Thanks!Andrea, I will, but only because I have too. I much prefer to go barefoot! Flip flops it is, I tend to not give a lot of thought to footwear. I hate shoes!
Wow! Color, and curves! Very different for you. You look very nice :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
oooh, nice
Absolutely lovely, dahling.
Oooh so pretty! I would I could get away with maxidresses.
i hope you have a wonderful time! you look very nice. will you be wearing shoes? :)
Thanks!
Andrea, I will, but only because I have too. I much prefer to go barefoot! Flip flops it is, I tend to not give a lot of thought to footwear. I hate shoes!
Wow! Color, and curves! Very different for you. You look very nice :)
Post a Comment