Kirsten 262/365


Didn't really take any photos today. I had a Pampered Chef show and ended up
having 27 guests come and 21 orders! :D It was one of my BEST shows! So far
the host has $165 in free products and 3 - 50% off items all with a 30%
discount! This weekend my host is heading to a family reunion so I can't
wait to see if she picks up any more orders to add more to her rewards!

The Martini glass is for Help Whip Cancer. May is Help Whip Cancer month
with Pampered Chef. You purchase any of the pink and white items and a $1
from each sale or reward with the featured products goes towards breast
cancer research. I was kind of bummed to find out after such an awesome show
not ONE Help Whip Cancer item was sold :(.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Congrats on one of your best shows! I knew you would have a good one.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP