Mary Jane 262/365


There's a couple that sells pottery with us for the auction. They brought
over some items for our upcoming Memorial Day auction. Honest to God, just
when you think you have it bad, you hear someone else's story. The girl, K,
has had a life from the time she was 4 until she was 23 which was
unimaginably horrific. I won't get into the details, but let's just say
there are going to be a few more additions to hell. And the most amazing
thing is, she's probably the sweetest, kindest, most generous person I've
ever met. We just never know the stories that lie beneath the people that
are all around us.

2 comments:

Bridget May 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

I like your jugs. :-)

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

LOL You are so funny. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP