Niki 268/365


It's official! I'm in Nursing School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed papers, put down my deposit, and took home all the information
packets!

There are some things that will take getting used to, smaller classes,
required dress code daily (scrubs are nothing new to me, 3 years as a
CNA)... The program is intense, you have to be in the top 36 (44 start)
after the first 3 weeks or you don't go on, it's typically a 2 year program,
I'm done in just about a year!

It's a lot of money, it's a big investment but I am *so* excited for this
step in my future!!

3 comments:

Mary Jane May 27, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

That is great news! You will do well and there is definitely a need for nurses.

Bridget May 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Congratulations and best of luck!!!

SororRavn May 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Awesome! Congrats and good luck with this step.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP