Sarah 263/365


Yes I know, it isn't nice to make fun of people, but the Holy Seed Assembly?
I fully admit that I have the mind of a ten year old boy, I laugh when
people fart and I sexualize everything, to me seed = ejaculate, therefore
this shit is funny. Especially when you combine it with the text
underneath:

"Without faith it is impossible to please him. Heb 11.6"

I know, I am totally going to hell.

3 comments:

Dawn May 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Holy Seed Assembly:

"we rub you the right way"

Vixen May 21, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

LMAO! This is hilarious!

Photostate Jean May 21, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

If you're going to hell, you're going to be in goooood company. :D

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP