Amanda 263/365


This is a cheat, the Brownies had a fashion show yesterday. They were
allowed to raid my closet, then strutted their stuff to 'Fashion' by David
Bowie while our co-leader waved flashlights around. Note Zoe rocking the
goth look.

3 comments:

Anonymous May 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

If I had some weird time machine that let me go back to girl scout age but stay in this time period, I would totally get my mom to move to your town and sign me up for your Brownie troop, because you Amanda are a fucking awesome troop leader I think.

Dawn May 21, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

What a fun Mom you are Amanda - this is awesome.

Linda May 24, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I think I would actually have enjoyed Brownies if you have been my troop leader. You certainly have some fun activities!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP