Some cool seattle art.. i think this might need to be a project of mine.. going around seattle and taking photos of my favorite art work! my friend cleans these... its pretty awesome to see them repel down from the ceiling to do it!
The Mayo Clinic has some of this guys art hanging in one of their lobbies. I will try to snap a decent picture next time I find myself downtown. I personally find them fascinating, I LOVE them.
I love Chihuly glass. I LOVE the ones at mayo Sarah! envisage last year i have shots for the glass of his that we saw in oklahoma city (it was in march)
2 comments:
The Mayo Clinic has some of this guys art hanging in one of their lobbies. I will try to snap a decent picture next time I find myself downtown. I personally find them fascinating, I LOVE them.
I love Chihuly glass. I LOVE the ones at mayo Sarah! envisage last year i have shots for the glass of his that we saw in oklahoma city (it was in march)
Post a Comment