Andrea 274/365


New cut and color. (No clue why it looks like I have stuff in my hair - it
is nice and smooth.) The color is slightly darker and I'm told has a touch
of red in it (which I'm not real thrilled with but I can't see it). Of
course, I'll never be able to get it to do this after today..but for now,
I'm satisfied.

5 comments:

Amanda Nellie June 3, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

The cut and color are very flattering. The color is especially good with your skin,which, may I say, is very nice!

Mary Jane June 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

AWESOME! I totally love it. Let's play hairdresser this weekend!

Bridget June 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Look at you!!! I love it! I think the color makes your eyes pop and I love the layers. Very, very pretty.

Sheila June 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Love the cut (I may steal this for my appt this weekend) & I totally see the red -- which I also think is very flattering!

RobinTwo June 4, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

MJ, Marie and I call it "playing Barbie Head".......LOL

A, I LOVE it!! Especially the layers in the back. I however didnt have luck with layers in the back like that. It ended up looking too think on the bottom. Now I'm slowly getting the layers cut back off to thicken the bottom back up....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP