I have matching zits on my chin. Seriously, one on each side of my chin, almost directly across from the other...and the facial hair was getting too dark. So, I'm thankful for these products today.
Amen! Can you imagine life without all of the products we rely on to keep us looking good??? We would be hairy, bumpy, fuzzy, scaley beasts without them!
ahhh i miss sally hansen bleach. it was the only one that really worked for me. sadly no one up here carries it anymore. it's all jolene which doesn't last as long as sally hansen.
My "lady-stache" is already blond....it's not a problem in the winter it's in the summer when my face is tan that I notice it. I like the cream that takes it off completely..but it makes my lip numb for a bit afterwards....lol ;)
4 comments:
Amen! Can you imagine life without all of the products we rely on to keep us looking good??? We would be hairy, bumpy, fuzzy, scaley beasts without them!
2nd puberty?
ahhh i miss sally hansen bleach. it was the only one that really worked for me. sadly no one up here carries it anymore. it's all jolene which doesn't last as long as sally hansen.
My "lady-stache" is already blond....it's not a problem in the winter it's in the summer when my face is tan that I notice it. I like the cream that takes it off completely..but it makes my lip numb for a bit afterwards....lol ;)
Post a Comment