Linda 318/365


3 or 4 years ago, my brother and sister-in-law gave me a Peets gift
certificate. I lost track of it during the many moves I've made during that
time, but it recently resurfaced, I placed an order, and my tea arrived
today. Thanks, Bro and Lynn!

4 comments:

Lynn July 16, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Bring some of that Mango ice tea out here :)

Anonymous July 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Yum!! I worked for Peet's for a while- so much great tea!! :)

Bro July 17, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Nice "tower of tea" display! Glad you were able to use it!

Linda July 17, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Wouldn't you know; the mango was the first one I opened yesterday. I *might* bring one of them out to Bend for you to try!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP