Robin 318/365

"One of my favorite nightly chores is washing out my husbands thermos he
takes coffee to work in....He is one of those guys who rarely asks me to do
anything for just him. He'd do his own laundry if I'd let him (which I
won't) so this one little task makes me smile. We've been married almost 3
years (I know not too long) and I feel like we are still newly weds :) Start
gagging now!"

4 comments:
Oh Robin!!! You guys sound like you have a WONDERFUL relationship!!! xoxoxo Be proud! Okay, I'm gonna gag now. Just kiddin.....I know Tim gag over Tim and I too (for different reasons though! HAHA!!)
That sweetness is SO cute!! :) And it's ok, my parents have been married for 10+ years and still act like newlyweds sometimes.
ha! i pack my husbands lunch most days. he sometimes will leave his thermos in the trunk of his car...for a day or two or eight. it had soup in it. i don't get all warm and fuzzy when i open that up and clean it out!!! :)
Newly weds forever, I say! I hope Nathan and I act like that for the rest of our lives. :)
Post a Comment