Mary Jane 362/365


Had lunch with some high school chums today. Front row, left to right,
Melanie, Leah, Jeannie. Back row is yours truly and Virginia. Melanie has
been my friend since we were in first grade. She's also my cousin by
marriage. The other three girls, never even really knew them in high
school. Would have never spoken to Leah as she was a cheerleader..she was
in a different circle than I. And I wanted to be a cheerleader and be in
that circle. So basically, I was jealous of her. It's amazing what time
and Facebook will do! I connected with all these girls on Facebook and Good
Lord, we are fast friends now.

7 comments:

Anonymous August 30, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

How wonderful to have a life-long friend like Melanie...and new friends. The only people that know me since I was in first grade are related to me!! Bridge

AmyGirl August 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Melanie reminds me a little of Paula Deen....buncha beauties!

Mary Jane August 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Amy, that is so funny! She LOVES Paula Deen.

RobinTwo August 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Looks like a GREAT bunch of ladies. Melanie is lucky to have you such history. Hard to believe you had to be jealous of anyone, ever. So glad you are close now. I'm sure there isn't a person ever that could meet you and NOT like you....xo (or fall in love with you...LOL!!) ;)

Mary Jane August 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

I love you R2. When are we getting married?

RobinTwo August 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Do they allow that stuff in Georgia? Packin' my bag now... Ha!

RobinTwo August 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Do they allow that stuff in Georgia? Packin' my bag now... Ha!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP